Events Committee Meeting
February 27, 2020
YOU ARE INVITED TO THE EVENTS COMMITTEE MEETING.
The Chamber is re-forming the Events Committee and this will be the first meeting to discuss the types of events for 2020.
We are looking for ideas and suggestions and your attendance is not a commitment to be on this Committee.
Please RSVP by Return E-mail.
EVENTS COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2020
This is an open meeting and all are invited to attend.
Location: North Plains Senior Center
31450 NW Commercial Street, North Plains, Oregon
Time: 6:00 pm
RE-ESTABLISH EVENTS COMMITTEE FOR 2020
Purpose of the Committee – The Events Committee exists to create opportunities for Chamber membership to interact, network, and build relationships. Additionally, the events are designed to increase visibility for our membership, foster involvement in the North Plains Chamber and business community, provide opportunities for business referrals, and cultivate professional development and growth.
- Call to Order. All Attendees please sign in.
- Review the Events in 2020.
- Ice Cream Social Tent.
- Third Quarter (Jul-Aug-Sep) After Hours Event.
- Elephant Garlic Festival Tent.
- 2020 Casino Night.
- Fourth Quarter (Oct-Nov-Dec) After Hours Event.
- Holiday Kick-off Event.
- Review other possible Events in 2020.
- G-4 Archery Grand Opening. .
- Ground Breaking for Taco Bell.
- Set Next Meeting Date.
Comments are disabled for this post