NORTH PLAINS FOOD PANTRY is supported by:
The CITY OF NORTH PLAINS, the OREGON FOOD BANK & the NORTH PLAINS SENIOR CENTER.
The North Plains Food Pantry provides food and other essential items to families in the North Plains area. The City of North Plains provides the location for the Pantry at no additional cost. The Oregon Food Bank provides some of the food and the North Plains Senior Center is the collection point.
One of your neighbors in North Plains volunteers time to coordinate with the Oregon Food Bank and to open the Pantry on a regular basis.
The Pantry receives donations from the Oregon Food Bank but not always the items really needed or an over-abundance of one item at one time. They use a cash fund to buy the items really needed in our area.
Please considering donating the following items right now:
- Canned meats (tuna, ham, salmon, chicken, beef, pork)
- Canned fruit (no applesauce right now)
- Canned juices
- Aluminum foil (big need)
- Toiletries – bar soap, body wash, toothpaste, etc. (anything that cannot be bought with food stamps)
- Household goods – dish soap, laundry detergent, etc. (anything that cannot be bought with food stamps)
- Pet Food (always a need for dry dog and cat food)
Please drop off items at:
NORTH PLAINS SENIOR CENTER
31850 NW Commercial Street
North Plains, Oregon 97133
If you want to give a cash donation, the check should be made out to the North Plains Senior Center (a 501(c)(3)), which will be
put into the Pantry account.